Labels

Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Chocolate Peppermint Cookies

Hey Guys...So I am going to be posting recipes on my blog. Let's just say I have a bit of a baking addiction. I LOVE IT! If you know me I am always putting out plates of cookies. My husband can't seem to quite keep up.



My health keeps me on a pretty strict diet...sometimes I cheat...but I have figured out how to make lots and lots of recipes gluten and dairy free. Today I will be taking a recipe I found on pinterest and changing it so I can enjoy it without all the bloating and guilt. 



This Christmas has been kind of crazy. I am getting a stomach surgery on the 20th and after that I am on a liquid diet. I hate liquid diets! So I have been trying to eat all of my holiday favorites before I can't. Peppermint is one of those things that I love but kind of feel like I can only eat during the holidays. I have already gone through 2 bags of the Hershey peppermint kisses so I was excited to do a recipe covered in white chocolate and peppermint. 
        

These cookies are really yummy. Almost like a hot chocolate cookie that's covered in more chocolate. They are pretty easily made gluten free and dairy free. My husband and brother and sister (who was nice enough to help me with my first post) ate the first batch in a matter of minutes. Ha ha I ate 3 right before I wrote this. 😅 These don't have a lot of guilt besides the sugar. I firmly believe that if you are going to eat a cookie it should be sweet! However these shouldn't make you feel bloated and crappy. Something I really appreciate in a recipe. 





Make these cookies! They are so yummy. Please feel free to comment on any changes you would be interested in seeing and any recipes you would like me to try! I am open to helpful suggestions! Have a very merry Christmas! 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig