Labels

Thursday, February 23, 2017

Stitch Fix Fix

Have any of you tried stitch fix? Cause literally it's amazing! I was excited to try it because who doesn't want a box of personalized clothing sent to you every month. I signed up kind of on a whim in the middle of the night. I can't always sleep so sometimes I am impulsive at night...example, I ate a box of crackers at one in the morning. Usually I regret things I try in the middle of the night but this time I am so glad I signed up.

When you go on you fill out a survey on style and fit that you prefer. They show you pictures of clothes and you tell them your opinion. It's pretty cool because it is so personalized. Once you sign up you just have to wait for your shipment. It's nice because you can specify price range and how often you want shipments.

They send you 5 items every time. I got 2 shirts, a pair of pants, a vest and a pair of shoes. Whatever you want you keep and whatever you don't want you send back. I figure that if I buy around 2 items of clothing/ect. every couple of months then this is the perfect way to do it. I don't have to shop but I can specify what I want. Plus the surprise factor is very enticing. You tell them what you like and they send you a box of stuff you will most likely love.
Try it, I promise you will love it! Plus if you don't want to spend much just order less. You only pay for what you decide to keep. If you don't want to buy too much then specify more time between shipments and a lower price range. Seriously try it. I promise you will thank me!

Check out the link!
https://www.stitchfix.com
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig