Labels

Thursday, February 2, 2017

Valentine's Day Favorites

I usually don't love Valentine's day...It seems like a holiday that discriminates against single people. This year I am married and we aren't planning much but I am excited to have a special day with my hubby. Whether you are single or in a relationship you deserve a treat. These clothes are super cute. I love wearing pink on Valentine's so get ready to see lots of it.
I love things that are flowey and feminine. Plus who doesn't love feeling like Audrey Hepburn with a cute hair do and classy clothes. P.s. check out the shoes and socks...LOVE!


Shopping for shoes is my favorite. Especially online because they usually are exactly what I am expecting. This pair of pink shoes are adorable...Seriously who wouldn't wear these? They're Oxfords and adorable. 


My favorite thing about Modcloth is there little nick knacks. Seriously they are so unique. When you go to the website make sure to check out the Valentine's day gifts.  I love giving cute little cards as a way to say I love you. These are some of my favorites...p.s. they are under $10.

       
                                                       
             Love and Crust Valentine Set


This is a fill in the blank book. They are so cute and fun. Then you can have a handwritten record of the both of you together. I also love the pizza box. Don't forget to read the slices...they are pretty funny. I hope you check these out. They are definitely worth your time. Please have a happy Valentine's day. Buy yourself something nice, get your nails done, let your hair down. Valentine's isn't just about loving others it's also about loving yourself! 





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig